Pages

A blog that's not about running. Ever.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Happy Birthday J!

I've been waiting for this blessed day for the past three weeks. I don't have to go it alone as an elderly 23 year old anymore. Today is J's birthday.

J was there to draw me a map of campus on my first day of college ( I still got lost, but she tried). She listens to my rants about life and love. She tells me what she really thinks, not just what I want to hear. J is creative, ambitious, and independent. I know she is going to make an impact in a big way, simply because she wants to.

 I am happy to say that I have retained a friend that I truly admire. 20 years of life hasn't changed that fact. I can't wait to see what happens during the next 20 years. You all will get to experience only the tiniest fraction of what she has to offer to this world. But a little bit is most certainly better than nothing at all.

Thanks for reading,

H :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric