Pages

A blog that's not about running. Ever.

Monday, June 8, 2015

A Quick Update

It's been nine months since we've posted in this little blog. Nine months is a long time, a lot can happen, a lot can change. So here's an update.

Our last post was back in September, and I mentioned that I intended to return to Dublin for my birthday in March and I did. With my third trip under my belt, I'm fully prepared to gush more about my lovely Dublin some more, as well as my little side trip I took with a friend.

As for H and I, together as a duo we've been attempting to expand our knowledge of different areas of Detroit as often as we can. Posts on that to follow.

I'm hoping to post regularly, although I'm not committing to a schedule because we know that won't work. I should have a new post up very soon. So eyes peeled.

Hoping to win back your hearts after months away,

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric